A to Z of Greener Restaurants (by SDG&E) – March 20, 2018
Date(s) - 03/20/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
SDG&E Innovation Center
From Best Practices to Reducing Waste
Experts will discuss:
- organic waste recycling and
- innovative programs that reduce organic waste
Attendees will learn how to:
- implement an organic waste recycling program.
- reduce organic waste with food tracking and repurposing
- utilize anaerobic food digesters and
- leverage new technologies for dealing with organic waste
This is a no-cost event! Register at: Seminars.SDGE.com or simply CLICK HERE.
Richard Young, senior engineer and Director of Education at the Food Service Technology Center (FSTC)
Ana Carvalho, Environmental Specialist for the City of San Diego’s Environmental Services Department.