Shelter to Soldier Charity Fundraiser
Postal Connections is Proud to Host a “Shelter to Soldier” Charity Fundraiser
Postal Connections, 92117
Saturday, April 28, 2018 • 4pm-6pm
Postal Connections is proud to host a fundraising event to support Shelter to Soldier on April 28 from 4-6. The event will be held at 4231 Balboa Ave in Clairemont and is intended to raise funds to help support an incredible cause!! Shelter to Soldier is a CA 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that adopts dogs from local shelters and trains them to become psychiatric service dogs for post- 9/11 combat veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and/or other psychological injuries associated with traumatic service experiences.
We will have:
- a silent auction with many exciting donations from other local businesses
- raffle prizes
- food and drink to enjoy our fellowship together
- guest speakers from Shelter to Soldier
What we would love from you:
- your smiling face! Admission is $25 per person and will ALL go to support Shelter to Soldier
- any referrals to small businesses in the Clairemont area who may be willing to donate door prizes and items for the silent auction
We have the audacity to believe we can make a difference, 2 lives at a time. Come join us!
LOCATION: 4231 Balboa Ave • Postal Connections, 92117
Search the Site
Would You Like To Host A Mixer?
Scenes from Recent Mixer
Clairemont Chamber of Commerce's Event at SDG&E - April 12, 2016